Are you our new E-Commerce expert?
Outdoor Tycoon is looking for an E-Commerce expert! 2018 has started and we keep going with our 5 outdoor brands and accompanying webshops under our name. That’s why we’re looking for an E-Commerce talent to support and expand our team!
Who are we?
Outdoor Tycoon (formerly Bemontex B.V.) is a distributor of outdoor clothing, camping and backpacking equipment, located in Nieuwegein. Since 2017 we have become the official European distributors of Kelty, Sierra Designs, Wenzel Co. and Master Sportsman, with whom we want to conquer the European outdoor market. We supply our products to various small and large retailers. We also sell directly to consumers via Bol.com, Amazon and our own webshops.
Where will you be working?
You’ll be working in a small team with a tight connection to our online marketeer. Together, you will form the ideal combination to put our brands and products online and realizing sales through our webshops and other online sales channels. We see a huge potential for online activity for B2C and B2B, which means that there will be a lot of space and freedom for you and you’re initiatives.
We’re looking for you if you:
- Are a star in optimizing our webshops and online sales channels;
- Can write creative, informing and activating content;
- Can move yourself in our target audience of “active outdoor”;
- Have a commercial mindset for B2C as well as B2B;
- Know your way around Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
- Enjoy helping customers;
- Have experience with managing multiple social media accounts;
- Know how to send a proper E-mail campaign.
What will you be doing?
- Collecting, editing, optimizing and placing product information and visuals;
- Writing informing, activating and sales promoting SEO texts;
- Coming up with cross and upsell actions;
- Optimising the categorization of the webshops;
- Guard the tone of voice of the products, brands and webshops;
- See chances for improvements like new tools, plugins or changes in lay-out to promote sales and conversion;
- Translate data from our webshop and sales channels to reports, and from there make changes or improvements where necessary;
- Manage and maintain social media channels of the brands.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who takes initiative, looks for a challenge and is like a fish in water in our no-nonsense culture.
What do we look for in the ideal candidate:
- Work experience within the retail/fashion branch;
- Familiar with the players in the outdoor industry;
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in a similar role;
- You strive for the best result;
- You feel at home in a small organization where the lines are short;
- You have a feeling with the target group;
- You are proactive and someone who feels at home in a young team;
- You have a good command of Dutch, English, and German (pre) in word and script;
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is an advantage;
- Would be ideal if you have worked with large web stores such as Bol.com and Amazon
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary (CAO Mitt);
- The opportunity to build our brands in Europe;
- A job where your initiatives get a lot of room and freedom;
- A lot of challenges!